Sunday 1 April 2012

| hello, I'M NEWBIE in being a BLOGGER.! |

| NEWBIE baby v(^.^) |

Hello guys.! i'm new here as a blogger.. i didn't noe much about blogging since it is a new thing fer me.. and it will be my NEW HOBBY too i GUESS.. haha.. i didn't noe how to use it at da 1st place.. aiyakk.!! thanx alot 2 FATYN aka OMEL.. she teach me evrything dat she knows since she's also still "stdyingg" about diz social website.. ahhaha.. thanx sifu.! nnt aja yg len gak ok.?? so here u go guys blog sy xsehebat korgg.. sy newbie n bntu laa sy mne yg perlu ye bcoz to be honest to all of u who are reading diz i realy didn't noe anything about BLOGGING.. but i'm proud of myself.! xtau2 pun dpt jugak godam blog nie n hasilnye mcm yg korgg sume tgok skang nie.. comell x.?? mcm tuan die kn.?? oopsyy.. gojes sgtt ok.?? see u in nex entry.. luv uollzz.. muahx2.! *nah flyingg kish shiket.. atotototo.. v(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment