Monday 25 March 2013



PEACE BE UPON YOUU fellow buddies.!!! ehehe.. 

                         we'll meet again in diz entry.. i'm realy sorry fer not updatingg my blog.. lotsa things in mind, lotsa things 2 be done.. pheww.. soryy peeps.. well, here youu go, we met again huh.??? hewhew.. ok fer diz new entry i'm gonna tell about SWEET PIECES of my HEARTBEAT.! hewhew.. 

                       As all of u can see n noe on my last entry, my heartbeat is realy SPOILED BRAT lil guy.. manja gituu, tp bukan 2 jek.. tp die sgtt SWEET orgg nye,, xcye.?? nahh, have a look at these pictures down here.. hewhew.. let it(pictures) tells u every sweet pieces dat he have.. eceyyyy.. hewhew.. v(^.^)




  

* he gave me diz last semester break, i took my phone n i was surprised 2 see diz.. sweet kn.?? ttibe amek fon dpt mms die bg cm nie.. eceyyy.. <3<3<3




* fer diz pic, he gave me wen we had a lil quarrel among both of us.. oopsyy.. shhh.. sweet laa awk nie wahai si tinggi lampaiii.. haihh.. xjd nak mara da.. :')




* fer diz 1... ehehe.. he gave me diz wen he went 2 his frenz houz to attend some "kenduri" or watsoever laa.. (xamek pot un kenduri ape) ehehe.. but claimed dat his frenz hommy is nearby a beach.. so he wrote diz fer me.. atototo.. chomelnye kamuu.. :*



* last but not list.. inilah die SI TINGGI LAMPAII ksyngan sy yg sweet sgtt2.. ehehe.. me HEART youu capital S.!! swear i do.. #wink2.. (*.^)v

n semalam pnye kes, 24th march 2013, die mintak fon aku.. i thought he wanna check my fon, so i juz gave it 2 him wifout askingg him any quest.. *mmg xdek pape un dlm fon sy 2.. jgn isau sy xcurgg.. ehehe.. afta dat he type somethingg usingg my fon.. i thought he wanna try 2 type usingg BB TORCH SMARTPHONE.. 
so, i juz let him be.. afta we had our dinner 2gther, then he sent me home.. then, b4 i go 2 sleep, he txted me n said 2 read at my memo pad in my fn he said he wrote somethin in it.. then i read wat he wrote.. 

afta a while i felt i wanna cry.!!! aipp2, nanges bukan sedeyy sbb die sweet sgtt, *ape die tulis xyah tau laa eh.?? private.. hewhew.. bia sy jek laa yg tau xkn nk citer sume.. huk2.. tp yg pntingg bnde yg die 2lis 2 mmg sweet.. pndai awk amek aty sy, aiseyman.. syg kamuu ketatt2.. hekhek.. 

k laa till here.. i juz wanna say dat thanx coz be da best fer me, n givin me chance 2 be ur loved once in ur life.! realyy appreciate it.! iloveyou capital S.! :')

see u again in nex entry peeps.! hewhew.. bubye..
-lotsa love-
:: ELY ESMERALDA ::



1 comment: